Skip to main content
Share

How to develop your hidden talents



Learning to paint in a confirmed painter's studio is a way to reveal your hidden talents.



You may have always dreamed of learning to paint, but when you tried it alone, you got discouraged, it's normal! Whether in drawing, painting or sculpting, you have to learn some techniques. Yes, nothing is innate, everything can be learned!

Sometimes we realize our hidden talents late. I have gathered a lot of testimonies from my students who said: "I have always wanted to go to the Art School , but my parents didn't encourage me to do so".


Unfortunately, when our destiny is in Others' Hands, we are subjected to their choice. Even if I perfectly understand the parent's benevolence , who think that art, (especially in Algeria), isn't a career of the future. 



On the one side, they are not wrong, how many times have I been asked the question: "What do you do for a living? ». I say: "visual artist". And they answer with: "Yes, but what is your job? ». "The question that kills." Don't Ask it !

Even if the artist's life is very challenging, " If I had to do it all over again, I would do it all over again ". 

As in my beliefs, I know that each of us has a life mission and mine was creativity, however, over time, I realize that my main mission was to transmit my skills to others.

I thank my parents for allowing me to choose my path openly...
As for you, my dear readers, I encourage you to find your hidden talents, it's never too late. 

Reflect on what you loved to be as a child, and you will find the keys to your passion buried within you. Clear out there and open yourself up to a path, that will lead you to an absolute fulfillment. where you may find your childhood dream.



                                     
  Year 2011




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

Why illustrators prefer using Gouache for their illustrations.

Why illustrators prefer using Gouache for their illustrations. Artists like to use gouache for their paintings for many reasons.  Opaque:  Gouache is known for its high opacity, which allows artists to cover the underlying surfaces more easily. This is especially useful when editing or editing a drawing, as errors can be mapped without having to insert details into a drawing.  Matt concluded:  Gouache dries to a matte finish, which may be desirable in some paintings. The gloss or lack thereof creates a subdued and even appearance, maximizing the details of the artwork. Recycling: One of the unique properties of gouache is that it can be reactivated with water even after it has dried. This quality allows artists to manipulate or blend colors, giving them flexibility not as easily achieved with other materials, such as acrylic Difficult Behavior:  Gouache paintings are generally heavily pigmented, producing bright, bold colors. This is useful for displaying images in bold and transparent

Day in the Life of an Artist

A day in the life of an ARTIST As an art teacher, I have had the privilege of helping many students find their way in the world of art, and I want to share that experience with you. I want to encourage you to start illustrating, to explore your creativity, and to discover the joy and beauty of this medium.  I want to share with you my experience, my work and my tips, I will be happy to help you in any way that I can. Remember that you are capable of achieving your goals, and illustration can be a wonderful and rewarding journey. I spend my days bringing my imaginative illustrations to life. My current project is a children's book, where I illustrate with watercolors and create a magical world for kids to explore. I'm excited to share my talent with you and inspire you to pursue your own creative passions. Welcome to my channel!"

Acrylic painting technique and product

Painting by Faiza Bayou Red & Black 2017 Link to artwork if you want to buy original or print.  https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Red-Black/164462/4039521/view Acrylic paints are water-based. The makers have several premixed colors otherwise you will prefer to combine your own. All what you need. PERFECT ACRYLIC PAINTING SET  : All in One Kit, It has Everything You Need. From the Mini Table Easel to Smock, Brushes and Even Blank Art Canvases for You to Create incredible Painting. 24 VIBRANT ACRYLIC PAINT : 24 Rich and Vibrant Colors Come with 25 Professional Paintbrushes, Palettes and Paint Knives. The Set of Paintbrushes Comes in A Variety of Shapes and Sizes Allowing to Go from Amateur to Master Painter. BLANK CANVASES AND EASEL   : The Wooden Table Easel can be Adjusted to The Perfect Height and Angle You need. It will Easily Hold both the 8"x10" Canvases included, as well as The 5"x7" Canvases. Artist's Smock: about 29&q

Art News - theartwolf.com