" You just have to find that thing that's special about you that distinguishes you from all the others, and through true talent, hard work, and passion, anything can happen ". Dr. Dre I taught for ten years in public schools, and private schools in high schools as an art teacher. Every morning, I woke up with the idea of leaving everything behind and finding another profession that would make me want to go to work with a smile. I worked twenty-two hours a week with forty students per class, among them two or three pearls who loved my topic. The rest of the class came without equipment, just to pass the time. The constraints were not limited to that; I also add that at the end of the trimester, I was forced to undergo the filling of all the school reports and to attend all the school councils. One day without even thinking, I put an end to this masquerade by abandoning my position with no regrets... I to...
Comments
Post a Comment
Dont hesitate to comment